Longrich Iron Zinc Calcium(100 tablets) 13 Health Benefits For Children And Adult
- It is needed by the body for healthy bones, muscles, nervous system and heart.
- Used to relieve heart burn, acid indigestion and upset stomach.
- It is an antacid that works by lowering the amount of acid in the stomach.
- It helps metabolize proteins and plays a role in the production of hemoglobin and red blood cells.
- Prevent conditions like chronic anemia and eradicate fatigue.
- It is responsible for carrying oxygen in your red blood cells.
- It also contributes to the transmission of nerves impulses, the signal that coordinate the actions of different part of your body.
- For treatment and prevention of zinc deficiency and it consequences including stunted growth and acute diarrhea in children and slow wound healing.
- It helps with hormone production, growth and experiment.
- Anti-inflammatory agent improves immunity.
- Reversing heart disease.
- Fighting free radical damage and slow aging process.
Without enough zinc present in your diet it’s possible to experience negative reactions like frequently getting sick, fatigue, poor concentration and stunted growth. Zinc deficiency can result in an increased risk for infertility or diabetics.
Appropriate to children aged 4-10 and teenagers aged 11-17, as well as adults in need of calcium , iron and zinc supplement.
Inappropriate to children aged below 4 and women during early and late pregnancy.
Dosage : Children aged 4-10 take one tablet twice a day by chewing.
Teenagers : Aged 11-17 and adults take one tablets three times a day by chewing.